Perched on the flank of the mountain, the Tadoussac campground (Québec, Canada) beckons with its stunning views of the Saguenay River and fjord. The ferry serving Baie-Sainte-Catherine and Tadoussac is a short walk away. Let the magic of one of the world's most beautiful bays cast its spell as you watch life go by on the river. And don't miss sunrise—it's spectacular!
In this richly wooded natural setting, 198 campsites offer maximum privacy with a range of services and activities available nearby.
Or Ready-to-Camp! To live an interesting life camping formula!
Season runs from late : May 22th to late September 20th 2015
- Check-in 2:00 p.m. and check-out 1:00 p.m.
- Pets are not allowed
- Check-in 4:00 p.m. and check-out 10:00 a.m.
- Toll free telephone (camping Tadoussac patrons only) : 1 - 855 - 708 - 4501
Top of the page
- Water, electricity, waste station
- Washers and dryers
- Public telephone
Tents Ready-to-camp include :
- 1 table and 4 chairs
- 1 small refrigerator
- 1 electric stove 2 round (no oven)
- Electric lighting
- 2 beds 54 inches
- 4 chairs Adirondack
- Heater and electric fan
- Sheets, blankets, pillows, dish towels, table linens, tray and dishes, utensils, cleaning products
- Tents of 4.86 X 7.31 meters with separation between the bedroom and the kitchen
Top of the page
- Children's games
- Volleyball court
- Community room
- The Community Innue Essipit
- Whale watching cruises - Croisières Essipit
Pets on leash are allowed at the campground but
must not be left unsupervised.
One car per camping site.
Thank you for presenting you at the campsite reception : 428, rue du Bateau Passeur (Higway 138), Tadoussac, G0T 2A0, Québec, Canada.
Campground rating system :
To contact us
Thank you for presenting you at :
428 Bateau - Passeur street, Tadoussac
Québec, Canada, G0T 2A0
Phone : 1-418-233-2266 ou 1-855-708-4501
Fax : 1-418-233-3960
Aerial view of Community Innue Essipit and Les Escoumins
All Rights Reserved - Copyright ESSIPIT 2013.